- FIU India is an administrative FIU and it is not mandated for investigations. FIU India collects, analyses and disseminates financial intelligence on money laundering & financing of terrorism, as mandated by PML Act & PML rules. After analysis, FIU-IND disseminates the financial intelligence gathered to the concerned LEAs as per Section 66 of the PMLA 2002.
- For filing of Public Grievances related to any Ministry/ Department/ Organization of Central Government under the purview of Directorate of Public Grievances, please visit the portal :
- All the Public Sector Banks (PSBs), Public Sector Insurance Companies (PSICs) and Financial Institutions (FIs) within the purview of the Department of Financial Services and the regulators i.e the Reserve Bank of India, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) have policies and mechanisms for redressal of public grievances/customer complaints through their Customer Service Department. For prompt redressal of public grievances related to the above organizations, petitioners are advised to first approach the concerned organizations for resolution of their grievances. For contact details and information on grievance redressal, please visit :
- For grievances related to Income Tax department, please visit:
- For reporting Tax Fraud/Avoidance related to GST, please visit:
- For reporting any Customs Duty evasion/frauds, please visit:
- For reporting Cybercrimes, please visit:
- If any complaint is required to be shared with FIU-India related to money laundering & financing of terrorism, please share it only on the email dedicated for this purpose:
- Complaints sent on any official e-mail ID of the officers of FIU-India shall not be entertained.
- Complaints must contain factual details and verifiable facts.
- All complaints should bear the complete name, address and contact numbers of the complainant, for verifying that complaints are not Anonymous/ Pseudonymous.
- Repetitive / reminder e-mails which have already been examined would not be acted upon.
- The email addresses/ weblinks mentioned above for filing of grievances/complaints are only for guidance purpose and it may change based on the concerned Organization’s policies. So please verify them at your end by visiting the concerned Organization’s official website.